Large Business Solutions:
iShred provides commercial paper shredding solutions to large businesses in Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Northern Connecticut. In addition, our global partner program can coordinate and provide solutions across the country, and around the world. Just ask your iShred Professional for details on pricing and programs for your regional needs.
iShred Professional will work with you to develop a customized paper shredding program that addresses the needs of your entire organization and its individual branches.
iShred will provide each of your companies locations with as many consoles and containers necessary to keep your information safe and secure. An iShred Professional will meet with you, review your requirements, and physically walk the spaces with you to insure you have adequate coverage year round. We will also provide additional consoles and containers during seasonally heavy times, and can coordinate on demand services as needed.
Services are scheduled based on your needs. Just let us know how we can help.
iShred benefits include:
- Centralized support – easy access to your dedicated accounts team via a toll-free number
- Consolidated billing – the convenience of being billed by region or by country, depending on what works best for you
- Reduced reconciliation costs – monthly consolidated invoice itemizing all charges
- Management reporting – relevant management information and analysis tools that provide data for budgetary control and let you analyze costs by location, department or console level
- Cost savings – our paper shredding solutions save you money, space and time
- Service planning expertise – your dedicated team designs a service plan specifically to fit the needs of your company
- Efficient interactions – one point of contact keeps your job simple and straightforward
Our service is simple, yet secure and comprehensive. You call. We remove and securely shred everything. We recycle 100 percent of what we shred. You receive a Certificate of Destruction. Problem solved…
Your service is conducted when you want, where you want and how you want, with minimal disruption.
And our high level of security doesn’t stop there. Each and every iShred Professional is subject to routine security and background checks. All employees are bonded and insured. We guarantee it.
Or, choose our One-time paper shredding option. If you have a large amount of materials to destroy, we come to you and do your paper shredding on site.